- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Chris Webber To Miami Heat: “Quit Crying, The Media’s Not Going To Love You”
The Heat, who fell to the Portland Trail Blazers 105-96 at home amidst chants of “We Want Riley!”, are in a tailspin. After reportedly crying following their loss to the Bulls over the weekend, they were all smiles yesterday during practice, and blamed “Crygate” on a “sensationalist” media. But after another defeat, they were back in somber town.
According to Webber, they need to stop it.
“It’s the league, man. You’re driving a Ferrari, you’ve got an extra tire in the back. Play ball.”
Watch video of Webber’s message to the Heat here, courtesy of NBA TV.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts