- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- The Texas Rangers Baseball Team Drafted Russell Wilson, The Football Player
- AWWWW: Andrew McCutchen Proposes To His Girlfriend On Ellen
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Chris Webber To Miami Heat: “Quit Crying, The Media’s Not Going To Love You”
The Heat, who fell to the Portland Trail Blazers 105-96 at home amidst chants of “We Want Riley!”, are in a tailspin. After reportedly crying following their loss to the Bulls over the weekend, they were all smiles yesterday during practice, and blamed “Crygate” on a “sensationalist” media. But after another defeat, they were back in somber town.
According to Webber, they need to stop it.
“It’s the league, man. You’re driving a Ferrari, you’ve got an extra tire in the back. Play ball.”
Watch video of Webber’s message to the Heat here, courtesy of NBA TV.
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- The Best Shots From Pacquiao Vs. Rios
- Top 5 Reasons the New York Giants Suck