- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Chris Webber To Miami Heat: “Quit Crying, The Media’s Not Going To Love You”
The Heat, who fell to the Portland Trail Blazers 105-96 at home amidst chants of “We Want Riley!”, are in a tailspin. After reportedly crying following their loss to the Bulls over the weekend, they were all smiles yesterday during practice, and blamed “Crygate” on a “sensationalist” media. But after another defeat, they were back in somber town.
According to Webber, they need to stop it.
“It’s the league, man. You’re driving a Ferrari, you’ve got an extra tire in the back. Play ball.”
Watch video of Webber’s message to the Heat here, courtesy of NBA TV.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million