- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Chris Webber To Miami Heat: “Quit Crying, The Media’s Not Going To Love You”
The Heat, who fell to the Portland Trail Blazers 105-96 at home amidst chants of “We Want Riley!”, are in a tailspin. After reportedly crying following their loss to the Bulls over the weekend, they were all smiles yesterday during practice, and blamed “Crygate” on a “sensationalist” media. But after another defeat, they were back in somber town.
According to Webber, they need to stop it.
“It’s the league, man. You’re driving a Ferrari, you’ve got an extra tire in the back. Play ball.”
Watch video of Webber’s message to the Heat here, courtesy of NBA TV.
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Eric Decker and Pregnant Wife Jessie Do GQ Photoshoot
- Sloane Stephens Denies Celebrating When Serena Williams Lost at Australian Open