- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Vikings QB Christian Ponder and ESPN’s Samantha Steele Are Now Engaged
So much for Kacie. A month and a half ago, we all found out Vikings quarterback Christian Ponder was dating ESPN reporter Samantha Steele. Everyone immediately tried to pin Ponder’s poor run of play on his relationship with Steele, you know because other athletes don’t date women. So much so that Ponder had to come out and say, no, she wasn’t affecting his play. They had been dating since the beginning of the season, when the team was at one point 4-1. Story over.
The relationship, however, is not. According to SI’s Richard Deitsch, the couple is now engaged.
— Richard Deitsch (@richarddeitsch) December 4, 2012
Well, then. Too bad the Vikings’ season is effectively over. And for what it’s worth, Samantha Steele sounds a lot better than Samantha Ponder.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?