- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Vikings QB Christian Ponder and ESPN’s Samantha Steele Are Now Engaged
So much for Kacie. A month and a half ago, we all found out Vikings quarterback Christian Ponder was dating ESPN reporter Samantha Steele. Everyone immediately tried to pin Ponder’s poor run of play on his relationship with Steele, you know because other athletes don’t date women. So much so that Ponder had to come out and say, no, she wasn’t affecting his play. They had been dating since the beginning of the season, when the team was at one point 4-1. Story over.
The relationship, however, is not. According to SI’s Richard Deitsch, the couple is now engaged.
— Richard Deitsch (@richarddeitsch) December 4, 2012
Well, then. Too bad the Vikings’ season is effectively over. And for what it’s worth, Samantha Steele sounds a lot better than Samantha Ponder.
- 15 Hot Cricket WAGs
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?
- Clippers Internal Tension Was an Act
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports