- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Vikings QB Christian Ponder and ESPN’s Samantha Steele Are Now Engaged
So much for Kacie. A month and a half ago, we all found out Vikings quarterback Christian Ponder was dating ESPN reporter Samantha Steele. Everyone immediately tried to pin Ponder’s poor run of play on his relationship with Steele, you know because other athletes don’t date women. So much so that Ponder had to come out and say, no, she wasn’t affecting his play. They had been dating since the beginning of the season, when the team was at one point 4-1. Story over.
The relationship, however, is not. According to SI’s Richard Deitsch, the couple is now engaged.
— Richard Deitsch (@richarddeitsch) December 4, 2012
Well, then. Too bad the Vikings’ season is effectively over. And for what it’s worth, Samantha Steele sounds a lot better than Samantha Ponder.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.