- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Vikings QB Christian Ponder and ESPN’s Samantha Steele Are Now Engaged
So much for Kacie. A month and a half ago, we all found out Vikings quarterback Christian Ponder was dating ESPN reporter Samantha Steele. Everyone immediately tried to pin Ponder’s poor run of play on his relationship with Steele, you know because other athletes don’t date women. So much so that Ponder had to come out and say, no, she wasn’t affecting his play. They had been dating since the beginning of the season, when the team was at one point 4-1. Story over.
The relationship, however, is not. According to SI’s Richard Deitsch, the couple is now engaged.
— Richard Deitsch (@richarddeitsch) December 4, 2012
Well, then. Too bad the Vikings’ season is effectively over. And for what it’s worth, Samantha Steele sounds a lot better than Samantha Ponder.
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Who Will the Knicks Trade for Jeremy Lin?
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead