- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Holy Crap Look At Bill Clinton’s Jogging Shorts
Holey moley. This has to be from 1992, when then-President-elect Clinton would sham-jog around with Al Gore and the Secret Service, and then go to McDonald’s and undue whatever minimal calorie burn had just occurred. Man. Would you look at that? All smiles and Little Rock naivete, years before the Starr Report and controversial acts of executive clemency. It was a happier time for America, yes, back when a man could jog around in tiny shorts while guzzling a soda and not be judged on the internet for it. The guy next to him hadn’t invented it yet.
Take it away, Phil Hartman.
- Filed Under:
- Bill Clinton
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?