- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Holy Crap Look At Bill Clinton’s Jogging Shorts
Holey moley. This has to be from 1992, when then-President-elect Clinton would sham-jog around with Al Gore and the Secret Service, and then go to McDonald’s and undue whatever minimal calorie burn had just occurred. Man. Would you look at that? All smiles and Little Rock naivete, years before the Starr Report and controversial acts of executive clemency. It was a happier time for America, yes, back when a man could jog around in tiny shorts while guzzling a soda and not be judged on the internet for it. The guy next to him hadn’t invented it yet.
Take it away, Phil Hartman.
- Filed Under:
- Bill Clinton
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'