- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Holy Crap Look At Bill Clinton’s Jogging Shorts
Holey moley. This has to be from 1992, when then-President-elect Clinton would sham-jog around with Al Gore and the Secret Service, and then go to McDonald’s and undue whatever minimal calorie burn had just occurred. Man. Would you look at that? All smiles and Little Rock naivete, years before the Starr Report and controversial acts of executive clemency. It was a happier time for America, yes, back when a man could jog around in tiny shorts while guzzling a soda and not be judged on the internet for it. The guy next to him hadn’t invented it yet.
Take it away, Phil Hartman.
- Filed Under:
- Bill Clinton
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10