- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Holy Crap Look At Bill Clinton’s Jogging Shorts
Holey moley. This has to be from 1992, when then-President-elect Clinton would sham-jog around with Al Gore and the Secret Service, and then go to McDonald’s and undue whatever minimal calorie burn had just occurred. Man. Would you look at that? All smiles and Little Rock naivete, years before the Starr Report and controversial acts of executive clemency. It was a happier time for America, yes, back when a man could jog around in tiny shorts while guzzling a soda and not be judged on the internet for it. The guy next to him hadn’t invented it yet.
Take it away, Phil Hartman.
- Filed Under:
- Bill Clinton
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts