- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The WWE Champion Would Like To Fight Chris Brown, For Real, Because Brown Beat Up A Woman And Isn’t A Man
WWE Champion CM Punk and R&B singer Chris Brown are currently involved in a war of words on Twitter, which is generally where wars of words between famous people who have never met occur. If you’re wondering why Punk, a pro wrestler, and Brown, a pop star, are at the point where they’re making physical threats via social media, we’ll provide some context.
Chris Brown beat up then-girlfriend Rihanna back in 2009. He didn’t push her away, or bump into her, or commit some other physical act of ambiguous interpretation. He full-on beat her up, punching her in the face repeatedly, almost choking her out, and all the while threatening to kill her. For that, he got five years probation and 1,400 hours of community service. Nobody (besides these people) likes Chris Brown.
Despite all that, he seems to be fully back in the music industry fold after a brief blacklisting, getting a warm ovation at this year’s Grammys after lip-syncing and doing some backflips on stage and generally doing whatever it is that Chris Brown does. Which angered a lot of people, including Punk, who tweeted, “I would like @chrisbrown [to] fight somebody that can defend themselves. Me curb stomping that turd would be a #wrestlemania moment.”
Brown responded by asking Punk to contact his assistant and accusing him of taking steroids. Which is how we got to the following video, which was posted last night on Punk’s Twitter account. In it, Punk challenges Brown to an MMA fight (and asserts that Brown is not an actual man), with the proceeds going to a women’s shelter of his choice.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts