- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Colin Cowherd Throws Kate Upton Under The Bus
Earlier today, Colin Cowherd interviewed Kate Upton. It was weird. He asked her if she ever gets uncomfortable with “58-year-old men” taking pictures of her. He mentioned her going to the University of Michigan, and she didn’t. And later, when he asked her if she got a huge bonus for being on the cover of SI’s swimsuit issue, she – in the nicest way possible – refused to say. Well, after it was over, Cowherd defended his interview tactics, and also wanted to clear something up: he was TOTALLY NOT flirting with Kate Upton, you guys.
He also doesn’t sound like he was too happy with the Upton interview in general, does he? Dismissively talking about the idea of having her on as a “coin flip,” “Whatever,” “it is what it is” – pretty harsh since he’s talking about, in his own words, a “19-year-old girl on [the] radio.” And again, Upton wasn’t combative – she called the question about the cover bonus “inappropriate” and wouldn’t answer, but listen to it here – she’s laughing through it. Getting an “it is what it is” for that? Rough.
Not to mention – Cowherd was trying awfully hard to sound so coolly dismissive of the idea he was flirting with Upton, no? But whether or not he was flirting, he came down pretty hard on Upton after the fact. Maybe it wasn’t the greatest segment of radio to ever hit the airwaves, but she wasn’t Billy Bob Thornton either, and we think Cowherd was tougher on her than she deserved. We were, though, glad to find out that the first name that comes to his mind when he thinks of an incredibly in-shape man is Tony Robbins.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts