- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Colin Cowherd Throws Kate Upton Under The Bus
Earlier today, Colin Cowherd interviewed Kate Upton. It was weird. He asked her if she ever gets uncomfortable with “58-year-old men” taking pictures of her. He mentioned her going to the University of Michigan, and she didn’t. And later, when he asked her if she got a huge bonus for being on the cover of SI’s swimsuit issue, she – in the nicest way possible – refused to say. Well, after it was over, Cowherd defended his interview tactics, and also wanted to clear something up: he was TOTALLY NOT flirting with Kate Upton, you guys.
He also doesn’t sound like he was too happy with the Upton interview in general, does he? Dismissively talking about the idea of having her on as a “coin flip,” “Whatever,” “it is what it is” – pretty harsh since he’s talking about, in his own words, a “19-year-old girl on [the] radio.” And again, Upton wasn’t combative – she called the question about the cover bonus “inappropriate” and wouldn’t answer, but listen to it here – she’s laughing through it. Getting an “it is what it is” for that? Rough.
Not to mention – Cowherd was trying awfully hard to sound so coolly dismissive of the idea he was flirting with Upton, no? But whether or not he was flirting, he came down pretty hard on Upton after the fact. Maybe it wasn’t the greatest segment of radio to ever hit the airwaves, but she wasn’t Billy Bob Thornton either, and we think Cowherd was tougher on her than she deserved. We were, though, glad to find out that the first name that comes to his mind when he thinks of an incredibly in-shape man is Tony Robbins.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success