- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Colin Cowherd And Michelle Beadle Talked About Beadle’s Crazy ESPN Ex-Boyfriend Yesterday
Michelle Beadle is leaving ESPN for NBC soon, as you probably know. And one potential side effect of knowing you’re on the way out at your current employer is feeling emboldened to say and do things you might not otherwise. What can they do – get rid of you? You’re about to do that yourself anyway. This same feeling might also transfer to your coworkers. Pretty soon, they won’t be seeing you on a daily basis anymore, so what’s the worst that could happen if they say something ill-advised?
That mindset is worth noting as you watch the video below. It’s a clip from SportsNation yesterday, and Colin Cowherd and Michelle Beadle discuss a certain someone they don’t mention by name. That, though, didn’t mean it wasn’t perfectly clear who they meant:
Yes, we’d bet our bottom dollar that was a not-especially-subtle reference to Matthew Barnaby, former NHL player, ESPN analyst, and significant other of Beadle, who became a former ESPN analyst right around the time he did this. Previously, he’d been in trouble for this, a pattern that Cowherd was maybe possibly alluding to just a little bit.
Add in Beadle praising her own “great taste” while dripping with enough sarcasm to submerge a large dog, and you’ve got two people clearly engaging in a discussion because they know it will have no consequences. And we’re glad they did, because this was fun all around. Cowherd and Beadle seemed to think so, too, the way they laughed through it. It was the laughter of people who knew they were getting away with something, and when the guy on the business end of the barbs is someone who’s pretty clearly brought it on himself, it wasn’t too hard to laugh right along with them.
Thanks to reader Katie for the heads up.
- Zdeno Chara Anchors Bruins' Makeshift Defense
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet