- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
College Jeopardy Contestants Don’t Know The NBA Well…At All (VIDEO)
The question: “Though he did didn’t play organized hoops until the 9th grade, this Spurs Center is a 3-Time NBA Finals MVP.”
The answer: According to the first contestant from Florida State, it’s Tony Parker. An understandable answer for the following reasons: Parker dates Eva Longoria, is European, and has actually been to the finals.
A male Southern University student (who was in the lead), on the other hand, seems to think Carmelo Anthony plays ball in San Antonio…
Tim Duncan is, as Alex Trebek informs us, the correct answer.
[h/t The Big Lead]
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- Kate Upton's Hottest Shots Yet
- 9 Epic Knock Out GIFs
- Michael Phelps Rebounds with Notorious Hollywood Waitress