- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
You Won’t Be Seeing Craig James On ESPN For (At Least) A Little While
Former SMU standout, current ESPN analyst, and all around crazy sports dad Craig James has been granted time away from the network while he considers running in the Republican U.S. Senate primary in Texas, according to ESPN spokesman Josh Krulewitz. We saw this coming. Also: we still don’t think any of this is a good idea. [AP]
- Filed Under:
- Craig James
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts