- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
You Won’t Be Seeing Craig James On ESPN For (At Least) A Little While
Former SMU standout, current ESPN analyst, and all around crazy sports dad Craig James has been granted time away from the network while he considers running in the Republican U.S. Senate primary in Texas, according to ESPN spokesman Josh Krulewitz. We saw this coming. Also: we still don’t think any of this is a good idea. [AP]
- Filed Under:
- Craig James
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts