- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
You Won’t Be Seeing Craig James On ESPN For (At Least) A Little While
Former SMU standout, current ESPN analyst, and all around crazy sports dad Craig James has been granted time away from the network while he considers running in the Republican U.S. Senate primary in Texas, according to ESPN spokesman Josh Krulewitz. We saw this coming. Also: we still don’t think any of this is a good idea. [AP]
- Filed Under:
- Craig James
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts