- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
You Won’t Be Seeing Craig James On ESPN For (At Least) A Little While
Former SMU standout, current ESPN analyst, and all around crazy sports dad Craig James has been granted time away from the network while he considers running in the Republican U.S. Senate primary in Texas, according to ESPN spokesman Josh Krulewitz. We saw this coming. Also: we still don’t think any of this is a good idea. [AP]
- Filed Under:
- Craig James
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts