- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Crazed Irish Announcer Spirals Into Babbling Madness
We have no idea what this man is saying, but that doesn’t mean we all can’t enjoy it — especially around the 40 second mark, when it sounds like he’s not even trying to make sense anymore. Amazing.
From the Munster-Northampton Heineken Cup match, via World Sport Bloopers.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier