- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Man Filming Cricket Match Crashes His Segway. That Is All.
This one’s been around for a couple days, but we can’t not post it. Segways are hilarious. Disagree? You’re wrong. And if the proper use of Segways is already comic gold, imagine the humor value in a Segway crash. Well, you don’t have to imagine anymore: just watch the poor cameraman above. All he’s trying to do is film a cricket match, and bam: instant infamy. Oh well – he’s okay now, maybe he can share in his embarrassment with this guy, and hopefully he can rest easy knowing the entertainment he’s provided us all. [Reddit]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story