- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Man Filming Cricket Match Crashes His Segway. That Is All.
This one’s been around for a couple days, but we can’t not post it. Segways are hilarious. Disagree? You’re wrong. And if the proper use of Segways is already comic gold, imagine the humor value in a Segway crash. Well, you don’t have to imagine anymore: just watch the poor cameraman above. All he’s trying to do is film a cricket match, and bam: instant infamy. Oh well – he’s okay now, maybe he can share in his embarrassment with this guy, and hopefully he can rest easy knowing the entertainment he’s provided us all. [Reddit]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts