- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dan Le Batard’s Heat Title Rant Is The Way To Start Your Week
You might remember that when LeBron James first announced he was coming to the Heat in 2010, columnist/radio host/Dan Le Batard is Highly Questionable guy Dan Le Batard went a little nuts, yelling about giant royal penises to “O Fortuna” and such. Well, as you definitely remember, the Heat won the title last week, and with that in mind, there could be no doubt that Le Batard would lose it again, throwing the Heat’s title in the face of every doubter and trash-talker… with “O Fortuna” backing him once again, of course.
And so he did. We didn’t talk about it when it first came out and the internet was flooded with Finals moments to write about, but now that all that’s over and the sports scene is ready to become a vast, barren newsless deathscape for large chunks of time, we present: Dan Le Batard loses mind about thing. It might even energize you on what is, at least around SportsGrid HQ, a pretty gloomy Monday morning.
Stay gold, Dan.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story