- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Dan Patrick And David Letterman Had An Icy Interview Last Night
It all started because David Letterman had no idea what The Audience Network was. From there, Dan Patrick’s visit to the Late Show only got weirder.
Patrick, the studio host for NBC’s Football Night in America and host of The Dan Patrick Show, a national radio show that is also televised on DirectTV’s The Audience Network, was a guest with Dave last night. Letterman, in his sometimes prickly Letterman way, noted that he had absolutely no idea what The Audience Network was right before Patrick came out. Patrick, ever the proud sort, didn’t take too kindly to Dave’s prickliness. So he was prickly back. Basically, there was a lot of prickliness going back and forth.
Watch video of two broadcasting professionals trying to out-dick each other, here. CBS has more clips on the Late Show website.
Part 1: Dave doesn’t know what The Audience Network is
Part 2: Patrick and Letterman go back and forth
Part 3: I Just Saw How Dumb You Were, Dave (fast forward to 1:45)
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time