- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Dan Patrick And David Letterman Had An Icy Interview Last Night
It all started because David Letterman had no idea what The Audience Network was. From there, Dan Patrick’s visit to the Late Show only got weirder.
Patrick, the studio host for NBC’s Football Night in America and host of The Dan Patrick Show, a national radio show that is also televised on DirectTV’s The Audience Network, was a guest with Dave last night. Letterman, in his sometimes prickly Letterman way, noted that he had absolutely no idea what The Audience Network was right before Patrick came out. Patrick, ever the proud sort, didn’t take too kindly to Dave’s prickliness. So he was prickly back. Basically, there was a lot of prickliness going back and forth.
Watch video of two broadcasting professionals trying to out-dick each other, here. CBS has more clips on the Late Show website.
Part 1: Dave doesn’t know what The Audience Network is
Part 2: Patrick and Letterman go back and forth
Part 3: I Just Saw How Dumb You Were, Dave (fast forward to 1:45)
- WWE Diva AJ Shows Some Skin
- Top 10: Might Have Beens
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Lindsey Vonn Does Her Best Sharon Stone: Hot or Not?