- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Dan Patrick Drops By Countdown With Keith Olbermann, Casts ESPN: The Movie
Keith Olbermann invited his old SportsCenter co-host Dan Patrick onto Countdown Thursday night, and together they reminisced about their days on ESPN and tried to cast ESPN: The Book: The Movie.
The segment referenced Ryan Yoder‘s Awful Announcing piece on how to turn a 1,000-page book into a feature film, specifically that it focus on the development of SportsCenter. The suggestions leaned toward the comedic rather than the serious, especially the suggestions of Jon Stewart or Craig Ferguson playing Craig Kilborn:
If Dan Patrick’s suggestions sound familiar, it’s because a lot of them were shared when SportsGrid cast the movie ourselves. Patrick covered our version on his show July 12th:
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?