- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dan Patrick Drops By Countdown With Keith Olbermann, Casts ESPN: The Movie
Keith Olbermann invited his old SportsCenter co-host Dan Patrick onto Countdown Thursday night, and together they reminisced about their days on ESPN and tried to cast ESPN: The Book: The Movie.
The segment referenced Ryan Yoder‘s Awful Announcing piece on how to turn a 1,000-page book into a feature film, specifically that it focus on the development of SportsCenter. The suggestions leaned toward the comedic rather than the serious, especially the suggestions of Jon Stewart or Craig Ferguson playing Craig Kilborn:
If Dan Patrick’s suggestions sound familiar, it’s because a lot of them were shared when SportsGrid cast the movie ourselves. Patrick covered our version on his show July 12th:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts