- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Danish Soccer Coach Fired After Hitting Reporter On TV
A Danish soccer manager, Ove Christensen, was fired one day after hitting an interviewer following a loss, an aggressive move that was pulled off in quite possibly the most passive-aggressive way ever.
The TV reporter asked Christensen if he would remain as coach of the Randers (the team is facing regulation and lost their last two matches by a combined score of 8-1). Christensen, visibly upset following a 4-0 drubbing at home, said that he would not respond to the reporter’s “stupid questions.”
Then this happened:
A Randers spokesman said that the incident was unrelated to the firing.
The truth? A poor season (tenth place out of 12 teams) so far and hitting a reporter is enough to get last season’s manager of the year canned.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?