- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Danish Soccer Coach Fired After Hitting Reporter On TV
A Danish soccer manager, Ove Christensen, was fired one day after hitting an interviewer following a loss, an aggressive move that was pulled off in quite possibly the most passive-aggressive way ever.
The TV reporter asked Christensen if he would remain as coach of the Randers (the team is facing regulation and lost their last two matches by a combined score of 8-1). Christensen, visibly upset following a 4-0 drubbing at home, said that he would not respond to the reporter’s “stupid questions.”
Then this happened:
A Randers spokesman said that the incident was unrelated to the firing.
The truth? A poor season (tenth place out of 12 teams) so far and hitting a reporter is enough to get last season’s manager of the year canned.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row