- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Danish Soccer Coach Fired After Hitting Reporter On TV
A Danish soccer manager, Ove Christensen, was fired one day after hitting an interviewer following a loss, an aggressive move that was pulled off in quite possibly the most passive-aggressive way ever.
The TV reporter asked Christensen if he would remain as coach of the Randers (the team is facing regulation and lost their last two matches by a combined score of 8-1). Christensen, visibly upset following a 4-0 drubbing at home, said that he would not respond to the reporter’s “stupid questions.”
Then this happened:
A Randers spokesman said that the incident was unrelated to the firing.
The truth? A poor season (tenth place out of 12 teams) so far and hitting a reporter is enough to get last season’s manager of the year canned.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?