- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Danish Soccer Coach Fired After Hitting Reporter On TV
A Danish soccer manager, Ove Christensen, was fired one day after hitting an interviewer following a loss, an aggressive move that was pulled off in quite possibly the most passive-aggressive way ever.
The TV reporter asked Christensen if he would remain as coach of the Randers (the team is facing regulation and lost their last two matches by a combined score of 8-1). Christensen, visibly upset following a 4-0 drubbing at home, said that he would not respond to the reporter’s “stupid questions.”
Then this happened:
A Randers spokesman said that the incident was unrelated to the firing.
The truth? A poor season (tenth place out of 12 teams) so far and hitting a reporter is enough to get last season’s manager of the year canned.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen