- Tigers Outfielder Gets Traded In Middle Of Game, Walks Off To Standing Ovation
- The Top 9 Sports-Related Moments From 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'
- The Xpert Eye: MLB Trade Deadline Special Edition -- Who's Going Where?
- VIDEO: Someone Gave The Robots Their Own World Cup And It's Hilarious
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Danish Soccer Coach Fired After Hitting Reporter On TV
A Danish soccer manager, Ove Christensen, was fired one day after hitting an interviewer following a loss, an aggressive move that was pulled off in quite possibly the most passive-aggressive way ever.
The TV reporter asked Christensen if he would remain as coach of the Randers (the team is facing regulation and lost their last two matches by a combined score of 8-1). Christensen, visibly upset following a 4-0 drubbing at home, said that he would not respond to the reporter’s “stupid questions.”
Then this happened:
A Randers spokesman said that the incident was unrelated to the firing.
The truth? A poor season (tenth place out of 12 teams) so far and hitting a reporter is enough to get last season’s manager of the year canned.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Mark Munoz Scores a Huge New Contract
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ