- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Shaq’s New Nickname For David Lee: “White Chris Webber”
Brilliant. Although Lee doesn’t show up in Chris Webber’s “Similarity Scores” section on Basketball-Reference.com, which measures the statistical similarity between players, they do have a pretty even stat line in year eight of their NBA careers (Lee is in his eighth year right now). The one major difference, though? Points per game. In Webber’s eighth full season — by far his best — he averaged 27.1 points per game, compared to Lee’s 17.4 so far this season. In that 2000-01 campaign, Webber finished 4th in MVP voting, so WCW has a ways to go before his is truly the White Chris Webber.
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed