- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Shaq’s New Nickname For David Lee: “White Chris Webber”
Brilliant. Although Lee doesn’t show up in Chris Webber’s “Similarity Scores” section on Basketball-Reference.com, which measures the statistical similarity between players, they do have a pretty even stat line in year eight of their NBA careers (Lee is in his eighth year right now). The one major difference, though? Points per game. In Webber’s eighth full season — by far his best — he averaged 27.1 points per game, compared to Lee’s 17.4 so far this season. In that 2000-01 campaign, Webber finished 4th in MVP voting, so WCW has a ways to go before his is truly the White Chris Webber.
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- AJ McCarron Impressing With Arm, Despite Lack Of Speed
- NFL Combine Live: De'Anthony Thomas Runs 4.34-Second 40-Yard Dash
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications