- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Shaq’s New Nickname For David Lee: “White Chris Webber”
Brilliant. Although Lee doesn’t show up in Chris Webber’s “Similarity Scores” section on Basketball-Reference.com, which measures the statistical similarity between players, they do have a pretty even stat line in year eight of their NBA careers (Lee is in his eighth year right now). The one major difference, though? Points per game. In Webber’s eighth full season — by far his best — he averaged 27.1 points per game, compared to Lee’s 17.4 so far this season. In that 2000-01 campaign, Webber finished 4th in MVP voting, so WCW has a ways to go before his is truly the White Chris Webber.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts