- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
David Stern Wants The Miami Heat To Win Game 7 Tonight
Tonight’s Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals will define a lot of careers, among other cliches. The NBA, and its fearless tyrant David Stern, should remain neutral, as any impartial judge would. Too bad that’s not the case.
The NBA store tipped its hand last night as this OKC “Beat The Heat” t-shirt was briefly available for purchase. Although the NBA does sell other “Beat The Heat” t-shirts, this OKC version sports a tiny NBA Finals logo below the design. So, there you have it: David Stern wants a Heat-Thunder NBA Finals matchup.
But wait! It gets better.
NBA.com delivered this featured story on its homepage today, denigrating all fans rooting for the Celtics because “true hoops fans” want to see the Heat and Thunder face off in the Finals. Nevermind that some fans are, you know, from Boston, or hate LeBron and Miami for the decision/teaming up thing, or simply enjoy pulling for the underdog.
Gaaahhh!!! The conspiracy! Tim Donaghy, what say you on this issue?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts