- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
David Stern Wants The Miami Heat To Win Game 7 Tonight
Tonight’s Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals will define a lot of careers, among other cliches. The NBA, and its fearless tyrant David Stern, should remain neutral, as any impartial judge would. Too bad that’s not the case.
The NBA store tipped its hand last night as this OKC “Beat The Heat” t-shirt was briefly available for purchase. Although the NBA does sell other “Beat The Heat” t-shirts, this OKC version sports a tiny NBA Finals logo below the design. So, there you have it: David Stern wants a Heat-Thunder NBA Finals matchup.
But wait! It gets better.
NBA.com delivered this featured story on its homepage today, denigrating all fans rooting for the Celtics because “true hoops fans” want to see the Heat and Thunder face off in the Finals. Nevermind that some fans are, you know, from Boston, or hate LeBron and Miami for the decision/teaming up thing, or simply enjoy pulling for the underdog.
Gaaahhh!!! The conspiracy! Tim Donaghy, what say you on this issue?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story