- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dennis Rodman On His New BFF Kim Jong-Un: “He’s Very Humble… He’s Just A Great Guy”
If we’ve learned nothing else from this bizarre story, it’s that when Dennis Rodman considers you a friend, he has your back no matter what.
Rodman sat down with George Stephanopoulos on ABC’s “This Week” to discuss the Hall of Famer’s visit to North Korea and his unlikely new friendship with Kim Jong-un, specifically bringing up North Korea’s human rights record. Surprisingly, Rodman brought an interesting point to the table.
“I don’t condone that. I hate the fact that he’s doing that. I didn’t talk about that. I saw people respected him, his family. He’s only 28. He’s not his dad. He’s not his grandpa. He is 28 years old. He’s very humble. He’s a very humble man. He don’t want war, that’s one thing he don’t want. He loves power. He loves control, because of his father, you know, stuff like that. But he’s just…he’s a great guy. He’s just a great guy. You sit down and talk to him.”
Rodman went on to excuse North Korea’s death camps, saying that “We (the United States) do the same things here.” Cool point, Dennis.
Check out the full interview via ABC News:
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed