- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dennis Rodman And Kim Jong-Un Explain Their Strange Friendship On “Saturday Night Live”
Dennis Rodman has been all over the news lately because of his recent visit to North Korea. Thankfully, he and Kim Jong-un stopped by the Weekend Update desk at “Saturday Night Live” last night to hopefully answer a few questions.
It turns out that Dennis and Kim are actually just really good friends now, thanks in large part to Kim’s appreciation for American culture. Watch as they rattle off pop culture references and compare Kim to tiny animated creatures of the forest, via NBC:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs