- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dennis Rodman And Kim Jong-Un Explain Their Strange Friendship On “Saturday Night Live”
Dennis Rodman has been all over the news lately because of his recent visit to North Korea. Thankfully, he and Kim Jong-un stopped by the Weekend Update desk at “Saturday Night Live” last night to hopefully answer a few questions.
It turns out that Dennis and Kim are actually just really good friends now, thanks in large part to Kim’s appreciation for American culture. Watch as they rattle off pop culture references and compare Kim to tiny animated creatures of the forest, via NBC:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story