- The First Trailer For Mike Tyson's New Cartoon, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Is Hilarious (VIDEO)
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Dennis Rodman And Kim Jong-Un Explain Their Strange Friendship On “Saturday Night Live”
Dennis Rodman has been all over the news lately because of his recent visit to North Korea. Thankfully, he and Kim Jong-un stopped by the Weekend Update desk at “Saturday Night Live” last night to hopefully answer a few questions.
It turns out that Dennis and Kim are actually just really good friends now, thanks in large part to Kim’s appreciation for American culture. Watch as they rattle off pop culture references and compare Kim to tiny animated creatures of the forest, via NBC:
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Done with Golden Boy
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'