- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Dennis Rodman And Kim Jong-Un Explain Their Strange Friendship On “Saturday Night Live”
Dennis Rodman has been all over the news lately because of his recent visit to North Korea. Thankfully, he and Kim Jong-un stopped by the Weekend Update desk at “Saturday Night Live” last night to hopefully answer a few questions.
It turns out that Dennis and Kim are actually just really good friends now, thanks in large part to Kim’s appreciation for American culture. Watch as they rattle off pop culture references and compare Kim to tiny animated creatures of the forest, via NBC:
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production