- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Did One Dallas Maverick Celebrate His Championship By Knocking Up A Former Miss Universe?
J.J. Barea’s girlfriend (and former Miss Universe) Zuleyka Rivera is reportedly seven weeks pregnant. If our calculations are correct*, that would put the date of conception somewhere around the time the Dallas Mavericks clinched their first-ever NBA Championship.
According to a report from Puerto Rican online newspaper PrimeraHora, which was translated from Spanish by The Dallas Morning News, her pregancy will force the model/actress Rivera to leave production of an acting project entitled “Passionate Heart.”
Her statement to the media was as follows:
“All this took me by surprise, but I feel very lucky. I come from a very close family and I understand that a baby is a blessing. I’m sorry I had to leave this soap opera, it was another opportunity for my growth as an actress and achieve my professional goals. However, both JJ and I are happy to start a family together and I know God will reward us with a healthy baby and many more opportunities for both.”
The Mavericks guard also released a statement in which he thanked everyone for their support, and asked that he and Zuleyka be allowed to enjoy “this event” in private and among family.
*They’re not, at least not quite – seven weeks would be 49 days, whereas the Mavericks clinched the title on June 12, and 39 days have elapsed since then. Still…come on, that’s reasonably close, just bear with us.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'