- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Did Stephen A. Smith Drop A “N*gga Please” On First Take This Morning?
Stephen A. Smith was on ESPN’s First Take this morning, as always, and was ranting about Kobe Bryant being ready for the opening game of the season. His disgust was in prime form, however, because we think he may have let the N-word slip out of his mouth with a “n— please.” We’ll let you decide for yourselves.
Skip Bayless immediately cut Stephen A. off and shifted gears to guest Dahntay Jones, so we suspect Skip may have heard something not so safe for work. If that isn’t what Stephen A. Smith said, it’s hard to imagine what else it could’ve been. Neither Skip’s nor Dahntay’s names sounds anything like the N-word. And this isn’t even Stephen A’s first run-in with the n-word, and it probably won’t be his last. We’ll let you know when he vehemently denies this on Twitter.
h/t The Big Lead
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO