- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Did Stephen A. Smith Drop A “N*gga Please” On First Take This Morning?
Stephen A. Smith was on ESPN’s First Take this morning, as always, and was ranting about Kobe Bryant being ready for the opening game of the season. His disgust was in prime form, however, because we think he may have let the N-word slip out of his mouth with a “n— please.” We’ll let you decide for yourselves.
Skip Bayless immediately cut Stephen A. off and shifted gears to guest Dahntay Jones, so we suspect Skip may have heard something not so safe for work. If that isn’t what Stephen A. Smith said, it’s hard to imagine what else it could’ve been. Neither Skip’s nor Dahntay’s names sounds anything like the N-word. And this isn’t even Stephen A’s first run-in with the n-word, and it probably won’t be his last. We’ll let you know when he vehemently denies this on Twitter.
h/t The Big Lead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen