- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Did Stephen A. Smith Drop A “N*gga Please” On First Take This Morning?
Stephen A. Smith was on ESPN’s First Take this morning, as always, and was ranting about Kobe Bryant being ready for the opening game of the season. His disgust was in prime form, however, because we think he may have let the N-word slip out of his mouth with a “n— please.” We’ll let you decide for yourselves.
Skip Bayless immediately cut Stephen A. off and shifted gears to guest Dahntay Jones, so we suspect Skip may have heard something not so safe for work. If that isn’t what Stephen A. Smith said, it’s hard to imagine what else it could’ve been. Neither Skip’s nor Dahntay’s names sounds anything like the N-word. And this isn’t even Stephen A’s first run-in with the n-word, and it probably won’t be his last. We’ll let you know when he vehemently denies this on Twitter.
h/t The Big Lead
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever