- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Did Stephen A. Smith Drop A “N*gga Please” On First Take This Morning?
Stephen A. Smith was on ESPN’s First Take this morning, as always, and was ranting about Kobe Bryant being ready for the opening game of the season. His disgust was in prime form, however, because we think he may have let the N-word slip out of his mouth with a “n— please.” We’ll let you decide for yourselves.
Skip Bayless immediately cut Stephen A. off and shifted gears to guest Dahntay Jones, so we suspect Skip may have heard something not so safe for work. If that isn’t what Stephen A. Smith said, it’s hard to imagine what else it could’ve been. Neither Skip’s nor Dahntay’s names sounds anything like the N-word. And this isn’t even Stephen A’s first run-in with the n-word, and it probably won’t be his last. We’ll let you know when he vehemently denies this on Twitter.
h/t The Big Lead
- The 10 Bloodiest Fights Of All Time
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success