- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Did Stephen A. Smith Drop A “N*gga Please” On First Take This Morning?
Stephen A. Smith was on ESPN’s First Take this morning, as always, and was ranting about Kobe Bryant being ready for the opening game of the season. His disgust was in prime form, however, because we think he may have let the N-word slip out of his mouth with a “n— please.” We’ll let you decide for yourselves.
Skip Bayless immediately cut Stephen A. off and shifted gears to guest Dahntay Jones, so we suspect Skip may have heard something not so safe for work. If that isn’t what Stephen A. Smith said, it’s hard to imagine what else it could’ve been. Neither Skip’s nor Dahntay’s names sounds anything like the N-word. And this isn’t even Stephen A’s first run-in with the n-word, and it probably won’t be his last. We’ll let you know when he vehemently denies this on Twitter.
h/t The Big Lead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts