- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Didier Drogba’s Game-Tying Goal In Today’s Champions League Final Caused An Instant Announcer Orgasm
It didn’t look good for Chelsea, but in the 88th minute Didier Drogba put a wonderful header into the back of the net that tied today’s Champions League final with Bayern Munich. This one is heading to extra time, and as a sports fan, you kind of have an obligation to watch if you’re not doing anything right now — it’s one of the biggest soccer game of the year, and it’s on FOX right now.
The Drogba goal caused a spontaneous announcer combustion. Video, here.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- Schaefer Ready To Move On
- Cheerleaders Who'll Make You Wish You Went To USC