- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Didier Drogba’s Game-Tying Goal In Today’s Champions League Final Caused An Instant Announcer Orgasm
It didn’t look good for Chelsea, but in the 88th minute Didier Drogba put a wonderful header into the back of the net that tied today’s Champions League final with Bayern Munich. This one is heading to extra time, and as a sports fan, you kind of have an obligation to watch if you’re not doing anything right now — it’s one of the biggest soccer game of the year, and it’s on FOX right now.
The Drogba goal caused a spontaneous announcer combustion. Video, here.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts