- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Didier Drogba’s Game-Tying Goal In Today’s Champions League Final Caused An Instant Announcer Orgasm
It didn’t look good for Chelsea, but in the 88th minute Didier Drogba put a wonderful header into the back of the net that tied today’s Champions League final with Bayern Munich. This one is heading to extra time, and as a sports fan, you kind of have an obligation to watch if you’re not doing anything right now — it’s one of the biggest soccer game of the year, and it’s on FOX right now.
The Drogba goal caused a spontaneous announcer combustion. Video, here.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?