- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Didier Drogba’s Game-Tying Goal In Today’s Champions League Final Caused An Instant Announcer Orgasm
It didn’t look good for Chelsea, but in the 88th minute Didier Drogba put a wonderful header into the back of the net that tied today’s Champions League final with Bayern Munich. This one is heading to extra time, and as a sports fan, you kind of have an obligation to watch if you’re not doing anything right now — it’s one of the biggest soccer game of the year, and it’s on FOX right now.
The Drogba goal caused a spontaneous announcer combustion. Video, here.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story