- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Didier Drogba’s Game-Tying Goal In Today’s Champions League Final Caused An Instant Announcer Orgasm
It didn’t look good for Chelsea, but in the 88th minute Didier Drogba put a wonderful header into the back of the net that tied today’s Champions League final with Bayern Munich. This one is heading to extra time, and as a sports fan, you kind of have an obligation to watch if you’re not doing anything right now — it’s one of the biggest soccer game of the year, and it’s on FOX right now.
The Drogba goal caused a spontaneous announcer combustion. Video, here.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week