- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
A Reminder To Clear Your Schedule On June 13 At 9 P.M. Eastern
Why clear your schedule for that date and time? Because that’s when the documentary The Dream Team [presented by Right Guard] premieres on NBATV. The documentary will cover exactly what it sounds like: the journey of the fabled U.S.A. Olympic basketball team of 1992 [presented by Right Guard], the greatest basketball team ever assembled. Look at that roster
except for Christian Laettner: it’s no wonder even the most hardened cynic still looks at that team with awe. In two weeks, we get a reminder of why, and even in a trailer this brief:
…it’s clear this is going to deliver. “Practices were gonna be wars”? That footage is going to be unreal. “I knew that they knew they had no chance to beat us”? We’re going to relive that unholy dominance. They’re going to relive that unholy dominance, and it’s pretty clear they’re going to love doing it. It’s pretty clear we’re going to love doing it, too. It’s not June 13th yet, is it? Crap. OK, we’ll wait, but we’re not going to like it. You know what we are going to like, though? The Dream Team. [Presented by Right Guard.]
[h/t Trey Kerby]
- Tiger Woods Plays House with Lindsay Vonn
- Trish Stratus Makes Sure We are Stratusfied!
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?
- AJ McCarron Dating Ex-Miss Alabama