- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Olympics Condom Purveyor Of Note Durex Gets Even More Into The Olympic Spirit
The express condom provider for Olympic athletes (or at least the one claiming to be handing out all of the raincoats) took advantage of its Olympic involvement with a hilarious billboard in London.
“Usain—not every man wants to be the fastest in the world”
Couldn’t have said it much better yourselves, right ladies?
h/t Busted Coverage
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts