- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Olympics Condom Purveyor Of Note Durex Gets Even More Into The Olympic Spirit
The express condom provider for Olympic athletes (or at least the one claiming to be handing out all of the raincoats) took advantage of its Olympic involvement with a hilarious billboard in London.
“Usain—not every man wants to be the fastest in the world”
Couldn’t have said it much better yourselves, right ladies?
h/t Busted Coverage
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.