- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Olympics Condom Purveyor Of Note Durex Gets Even More Into The Olympic Spirit
The express condom provider for Olympic athletes (or at least the one claiming to be handing out all of the raincoats) took advantage of its Olympic involvement with a hilarious billboard in London.
“Usain—not every man wants to be the fastest in the world”
Couldn’t have said it much better yourselves, right ladies?
h/t Busted Coverage
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story