- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Celebrity Chef Wants To Buy Washington D.C.'s NFL Team Through Kickstarter
- Russians Are Trying To Turn A Wu-Tang Track Into An Olympic Sport
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Olympics Condom Purveyor Of Note Durex Gets Even More Into The Olympic Spirit
The express condom provider for Olympic athletes (or at least the one claiming to be handing out all of the raincoats) took advantage of its Olympic involvement with a hilarious billboard in London.
“Usain—not every man wants to be the fastest in the world”
Couldn’t have said it much better yourselves, right ladies?
h/t Busted Coverage
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down