- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Heartwarming: Eight-Year-Old Girl’s Mic Cuts Off In Middle Of National Anthem, Crowd Helps Her Finish
When eight-year-old Elizabeth Hughes‘ mic cut off in the middle of the national anthem, it was probably the biggest “Oh No!” moment ever for her parents. Their little girl, who up until that point was doing a bang-up job at singing “The Star-Spangled Banner,” found herself at the mercy of an arena full of hockey fans.
Luckily, the AHL faithful are a helpful bunch.
The crowd at the Norfolk Admirals game (the Admirals are a minor league NHL team) sang along with Elizabeth for the home stretch of the anthem, and the result is one of the more heartwarming scenes you’ll see at a sporting event.
Watch the video below:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Questions for UFC Fighter Chris Weidman
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'