- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Heartwarming: Eight-Year-Old Girl’s Mic Cuts Off In Middle Of National Anthem, Crowd Helps Her Finish
When eight-year-old Elizabeth Hughes‘ mic cut off in the middle of the national anthem, it was probably the biggest “Oh No!” moment ever for her parents. Their little girl, who up until that point was doing a bang-up job at singing “The Star-Spangled Banner,” found herself at the mercy of an arena full of hockey fans.
Luckily, the AHL faithful are a helpful bunch.
The crowd at the Norfolk Admirals game (the Admirals are a minor league NHL team) sang along with Elizabeth for the home stretch of the anthem, and the result is one of the more heartwarming scenes you’ll see at a sporting event.
Watch the video below:
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Top 10 Underclassmen in College Football
- The Top 40 Up and Coming NBA Stars
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time