- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Heartwarming: Eight-Year-Old Girl’s Mic Cuts Off In Middle Of National Anthem, Crowd Helps Her Finish
When eight-year-old Elizabeth Hughes‘ mic cut off in the middle of the national anthem, it was probably the biggest “Oh No!” moment ever for her parents. Their little girl, who up until that point was doing a bang-up job at singing “The Star-Spangled Banner,” found herself at the mercy of an arena full of hockey fans.
Luckily, the AHL faithful are a helpful bunch.
The crowd at the Norfolk Admirals game (the Admirals are a minor league NHL team) sang along with Elizabeth for the home stretch of the anthem, and the result is one of the more heartwarming scenes you’ll see at a sporting event.
Watch the video below:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story