- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Heartwarming: Eight-Year-Old Girl’s Mic Cuts Off In Middle Of National Anthem, Crowd Helps Her Finish
When eight-year-old Elizabeth Hughes‘ mic cut off in the middle of the national anthem, it was probably the biggest “Oh No!” moment ever for her parents. Their little girl, who up until that point was doing a bang-up job at singing “The Star-Spangled Banner,” found herself at the mercy of an arena full of hockey fans.
Luckily, the AHL faithful are a helpful bunch.
The crowd at the Norfolk Admirals game (the Admirals are a minor league NHL team) sang along with Elizabeth for the home stretch of the anthem, and the result is one of the more heartwarming scenes you’ll see at a sporting event.
Watch the video below:
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen