- STAYING, GOING, OR GONE: The Biggest Moves So Far In NFL Free Agency Action
- Dottie Sandusky Went On The Today Show To Defend Her Convicted Husband
- Violent Hockey Fight Ends In Hug And High-Five?
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Heartwarming: Eight-Year-Old Girl’s Mic Cuts Off In Middle Of National Anthem, Crowd Helps Her Finish
When eight-year-old Elizabeth Hughes‘ mic cut off in the middle of the national anthem, it was probably the biggest “Oh No!” moment ever for her parents. Their little girl, who up until that point was doing a bang-up job at singing “The Star-Spangled Banner,” found herself at the mercy of an arena full of hockey fans.
Luckily, the AHL faithful are a helpful bunch.
The crowd at the Norfolk Admirals game (the Admirals are a minor league NHL team) sang along with Elizabeth for the home stretch of the anthem, and the result is one of the more heartwarming scenes you’ll see at a sporting event.
Watch the video below:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success