- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- Kids Eat Free: NCAA Rules Athletes Get Unlimited Meals And Snacks
- Quote Of The Year: Pavel Datsyuk On The Red Wings Being Underdogs
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Erin Andrews Spent New Year’s Eve With L.A. Kings Center Jarret Stoll, So Go Ahead And Go Crazy With That
Here’s a little bit of internet gossip for you on this lovely Wednesday afternoon: Erin Andrews, former ESPN reporter/object of obsession for sports-watching Americans everywhere/current FOX football broadcaster, was seen on New Year’s Eve canoodling (worst word ever?) with granite-jawed L.A. Kings center Jarrett Stoll. The extent of their canoodledom is unclear; neither have commented on the relationship publicly. A few Instagram photos and a coy Twitter reply are what we’re dealing with here.
First, the photos, which weren’t emailed to us by an eagle-eyed tipster, but instead appeared for public consumption on Andrews’ Instagram. (Side note: If you want to see some real bottom of the barrel loserdom, peep the comments on her feed. The first step to being a better man: Don’t leave weird comments on Erin Andrews’ Twitter feed.)
So let’s go ahead and read way too much into this. This right here, you see, this is a classic pose for a pretty comfortable, but not-yet-that-comfortable couple.
John Legend and Chrissy Teigen were also there. So the intersection of sports, sports media, sports media swimsuit editions, and work-appropriate R&B occurred right here on Jan. 1, 2013.
A patron of the Las Vegas club where the photo was taken tweeted at Andrews about her “boyfriend,” and a reply that can either be interpreted as a notable non-denial or playfully vague allusion to a friend was sent out by the sideline reporter.
@rklub haha..yes he is! Happy New Year
— Erin Andrews (@ErinAndrews) January 1, 2013
So you’re saying there’s a chance. Busted Coverage has more photos, if you’re so inclined.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.