- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Erin Andrews, Erin Andrews’ Legs Appear On Jimmy Kimmel
Within 30 seconds of being on Jimmy Kimmel last night, former ESPNer and current FOX Sports reporter Erin Andrews made a joke about her legs not being as nice as Cameron Diaz’s. One of the intimidating things about being backstage on Kimmel, you see, is having to look at photos of past guests, taking in their perfectly sculpted stems, and realizing you don’t quite stack up.
And all I can say to that is: Stop it, Erin Andrews. Just stop it.
Full video of her interview here, and Busted Coverage has a slideshow. So go to there.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released