- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Erin Andrews, Erin Andrews’ Legs Appear On Jimmy Kimmel
Within 30 seconds of being on Jimmy Kimmel last night, former ESPNer and current FOX Sports reporter Erin Andrews made a joke about her legs not being as nice as Cameron Diaz’s. One of the intimidating things about being backstage on Kimmel, you see, is having to look at photos of past guests, taking in their perfectly sculpted stems, and realizing you don’t quite stack up.
And all I can say to that is: Stop it, Erin Andrews. Just stop it.
Full video of her interview here, and Busted Coverage has a slideshow. So go to there.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar