- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Erin Andrews Tries On Oscar Outfits In GMA Segment
Erin Andrews no longer exclusively covers sports for ESPN and ABC, and as part of her expanded role, she’s serving as an Oscars correspondent for Good Morning America. Today, despite being “out of [her] element,” she went through the process of putting together a red carpet outfit. For reasons you will see, we get the feeling some GMA viewers may have especially enjoyed this segment.
Andrews started by trying to find a dress. This is the part some viewers may take a special interest in, due in particular to one dress Andrews will not be wearing on the red carpet. (OK, yes, it’s that one you see to the left.) With that done, she hit all the standard outfit components – handbag, earrings, shoes, etc. – then took a look at the gift packages the celebrities receive. Good Lord, is this show the picture of opulence. Video below (h/t to Jimmy Traina).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts