- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Erin Andrews Tries On Oscar Outfits In GMA Segment
Erin Andrews no longer exclusively covers sports for ESPN and ABC, and as part of her expanded role, she’s serving as an Oscars correspondent for Good Morning America. Today, despite being “out of [her] element,” she went through the process of putting together a red carpet outfit. For reasons you will see, we get the feeling some GMA viewers may have especially enjoyed this segment.
Andrews started by trying to find a dress. This is the part some viewers may take a special interest in, due in particular to one dress Andrews will not be wearing on the red carpet. (OK, yes, it’s that one you see to the left.) With that done, she hit all the standard outfit components – handbag, earrings, shoes, etc. – then took a look at the gift packages the celebrities receive. Good Lord, is this show the picture of opulence. Video below (h/t to Jimmy Traina).
- San Francisco 49ers Preseason: Taking The Bad With The Good
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy