- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Erin Andrews Sits Down With Fox News’ Shep Smith, Who Makes Fun Of ESPN The Whole Time
Erin Andrews is at ESPN no longer, and she’ll get her new gig at Fox going tomorrow night at the All-Star Game. Andrews has been making the rounds at the company promoting her new role, which included a stop earlier this afternoon on Fox News’ Studio B with Shepard Smith.
And while Andrews and Smith (who was filming at the site of the very same All-Star Game Andrews will work tomorrow) did talk about the former’s move to Fox and what she’ll do now, what Smith really couldn’t resist doing was taking a few shots at Andrews’ old employer. See what we mean, via Fox News:
The best part is that even after Smith acquiesced to his producers and clarified that no, ESPN has not gone out of business, he still kept right on making fun of the network. He said here he’s a Dan Patrick fan – after hearing the above clip, Patrick might want Smith on his show.
- New In The NBA: Meet The Pelicans
- Shocker (Not): Lebron James Majorly Disses Fan
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Trish Stratus Makes Sure We are Stratusfied!