- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
ESPN Is Sorry That Brent Musburger Creeped On The Women In AJ McCarron’s Life
During last night’s BCS Championship, ESPN’s Brent Musburger just couldn’t help but creep on AJ McCarron’s girlfriend Katherine Webb and mother Dee Dee Bonner. It was a little old-man-uncle creepy, but more laughably harmless than anything. Still, ESPN, for whatever reason, felt the need to apologize.
Here’s ESPN’s statement, via head PR man Josh Krulewitz:
“We always try to capture interesting storylines and the relationship between an Auburn grad who is Miss Alabama and the current Alabama quarterback certainly met that test. However, we apologize that the commentary in this instance went too far and Brent understands that.”
So maybe it did go a bit too far, but ESPN could have easily ignored this “controversy,” which would have dissipated rather quickly. Instead they threw Musburger under the bus and we all get to think about it some more. Guess it’s just that kind of day.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts