- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- TNT Crew Rocks Craig Sager Suits In Honor Of The Reporter, Who Has Leukemia
- Bernard Hopkins Continues Winning Matches At 49, Might Be An Alien
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
PHOTO: Controversial ESPN Tell-All Book’s “Working Cover”
Here is the “working cover” for James Miller and Tom Shales’ much-talked-about ESPN tell-all, “Those Guys Have All The Fun.” Expect the cover to be ruthlessly deconstructed by ESPN conspiracy theorists starting… now.
The book is currently scheduled for a 2011 release from Little, Brown and Company.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story