- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
PHOTO: Controversial ESPN Tell-All Book’s “Working Cover”
Here is the “working cover” for James Miller and Tom Shales’ much-talked-about ESPN tell-all, “Those Guys Have All The Fun.” Expect the cover to be ruthlessly deconstructed by ESPN conspiracy theorists starting… now.
The book is currently scheduled for a 2011 release from Little, Brown and Company.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee