- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
PHOTO: Controversial ESPN Tell-All Book’s “Working Cover”
Here is the “working cover” for James Miller and Tom Shales’ much-talked-about ESPN tell-all, “Those Guys Have All The Fun.” Expect the cover to be ruthlessly deconstructed by ESPN conspiracy theorists starting… now.
The book is currently scheduled for a 2011 release from Little, Brown and Company.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts