- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
PHOTO: Controversial ESPN Tell-All Book’s “Working Cover”
Here is the “working cover” for James Miller and Tom Shales’ much-talked-about ESPN tell-all, “Those Guys Have All The Fun.” Expect the cover to be ruthlessly deconstructed by ESPN conspiracy theorists starting… now.
The book is currently scheduled for a 2011 release from Little, Brown and Company.
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players