- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- The Texas Rangers Baseball Team Drafted Russell Wilson, The Football Player
- AWWWW: Andrew McCutchen Proposes To His Girlfriend On Ellen
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Which ESPN The Magazine Athlete Model Best Impersonated An Iconic Musician?
Yesterday, when we posted the video of Alex Morgan’s transformation into Katy Perry for ESPN the Magazine’s music issue, we noted our fondness for the idea in general, and thought it would eventually warrant a post on the rest of the transformations, too. Well, friends, that time has come. Below, a look at each of the eight album cover re-creations featured – who did it best? (ESPN itself lets you rank the covers here – that page also provides links to photo galleries from all eight shoots.)
So have a look below and tell us who you thought imitated it best. If forced to choose, we’d probably go with Josh Freeman, but it’s a strong crop.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item