- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Which ESPN The Magazine Athlete Model Best Impersonated An Iconic Musician?
Yesterday, when we posted the video of Alex Morgan’s transformation into Katy Perry for ESPN the Magazine’s music issue, we noted our fondness for the idea in general, and thought it would eventually warrant a post on the rest of the transformations, too. Well, friends, that time has come. Below, a look at each of the eight album cover re-creations featured – who did it best? (ESPN itself lets you rank the covers here – that page also provides links to photo galleries from all eight shoots.)
So have a look below and tell us who you thought imitated it best. If forced to choose, we’d probably go with Josh Freeman, but it’s a strong crop.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier