- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Which ESPN The Magazine Athlete Model Best Impersonated An Iconic Musician?
Yesterday, when we posted the video of Alex Morgan’s transformation into Katy Perry for ESPN the Magazine’s music issue, we noted our fondness for the idea in general, and thought it would eventually warrant a post on the rest of the transformations, too. Well, friends, that time has come. Below, a look at each of the eight album cover re-creations featured – who did it best? (ESPN itself lets you rank the covers here – that page also provides links to photo galleries from all eight shoots.)
So have a look below and tell us who you thought imitated it best. If forced to choose, we’d probably go with Josh Freeman, but it’s a strong crop.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts