- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Which ESPN The Magazine Athlete Model Best Impersonated An Iconic Musician?
Yesterday, when we posted the video of Alex Morgan’s transformation into Katy Perry for ESPN the Magazine’s music issue, we noted our fondness for the idea in general, and thought it would eventually warrant a post on the rest of the transformations, too. Well, friends, that time has come. Below, a look at each of the eight album cover re-creations featured – who did it best? (ESPN itself lets you rank the covers here – that page also provides links to photo galleries from all eight shoots.)
So have a look below and tell us who you thought imitated it best. If forced to choose, we’d probably go with Josh Freeman, but it’s a strong crop.
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos