- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
ESPN Reporter Has A Hard Time Finding The Words During A Live Report
Live television isn’t as easy as the pros make it look. We say that having dabbled in TV reporting during our college years and at times struggling to find the words that are clearly written out right in front of us.
ESPN’s Josina Anderson fumbled through her live Sportscenter report this morning from Ford Field, site of today’s Atlanta Falcons versus Detroit Lions game. Lucky for her, Hannah Storm helped her out, telling her to take a breath.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?