- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ESPYs 2010: Michelle Beadle’s Dress Got The Internet Goin’ Nuts (Photos)
Michelle Beadle currently has 9,410 search results on Google blogs, and it’s safe to say that a large portion of that can be attributed to the dress she wore at last night’s ESPY awards.
She tweeted out a picture of her ensemble right before the show with the caption “Mama gets to be a girrrrrrrrl!!!! Let’s do this thang!” Deadspin then posted the picture, it blew up, and we’re now left with a bunch of Youtube videos titled “Michelle Beadle ESPY Dress” that are really just a minute of showing the picture with no audio. Congratulations, Ms. Beadle, you’ve made it!
Here’s the hoopla-inducing dress:
Michelle, who is the co-host of Sports Nation with Colin Cowherd and plays the role of “cool girl who’s into sports,” has always been a fan favorite. But she’s relatively under-the-radar in comparison to SportsCenter’s female anchors and is a tiny star compared to the universe-dominating planet that is Erin Andrews.
Here are some of her current Power Grid stats, which are based on internet buzz from 48 hours ago. Expect these numbers (especially blog buzz) to go through the roof in the coming days.
>>> SportsGrid’s Coverage Of The 2010 ESPYs:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story