- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Esteemed Announcer Dick Enberg Discusses “Bloody Blue Balls” At Wimbledon
There’s nothing like a universally respected titan of broadcasting discussing blue balls at a notoriously stuffy tennis tournament.
Dick Enberg‘s ESPN Tennis contract is ending, and after he calls his 28th Wimbledon, he’ll go back to the city he loves to become the San Diego Padres local announcer. But before Dick leaves the All England Club, possibly for good, he held court on a discussion about yellow balls, white balls… and blue balls.
His broadcast partner, Chris Evert, chose to “leave that one alone.” We, on the other hand, enjoy this sort of thing, and couldn’t be more grateful to Mr. Enberg for leaving us with one last accidental gem before he exits the Wimbledon booth forever.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row