- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Esteemed Announcer Dick Enberg Discusses “Bloody Blue Balls” At Wimbledon
There’s nothing like a universally respected titan of broadcasting discussing blue balls at a notoriously stuffy tennis tournament.
Dick Enberg‘s ESPN Tennis contract is ending, and after he calls his 28th Wimbledon, he’ll go back to the city he loves to become the San Diego Padres local announcer. But before Dick leaves the All England Club, possibly for good, he held court on a discussion about yellow balls, white balls… and blue balls.
His broadcast partner, Chris Evert, chose to “leave that one alone.” We, on the other hand, enjoy this sort of thing, and couldn’t be more grateful to Mr. Enberg for leaving us with one last accidental gem before he exits the Wimbledon booth forever.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee