- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Esteemed Announcer Dick Enberg Discusses “Bloody Blue Balls” At Wimbledon
There’s nothing like a universally respected titan of broadcasting discussing blue balls at a notoriously stuffy tennis tournament.
Dick Enberg‘s ESPN Tennis contract is ending, and after he calls his 28th Wimbledon, he’ll go back to the city he loves to become the San Diego Padres local announcer. But before Dick leaves the All England Club, possibly for good, he held court on a discussion about yellow balls, white balls… and blue balls.
His broadcast partner, Chris Evert, chose to “leave that one alone.” We, on the other hand, enjoy this sort of thing, and couldn’t be more grateful to Mr. Enberg for leaving us with one last accidental gem before he exits the Wimbledon booth forever.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts