- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Esteemed Announcer Dick Enberg Discusses “Bloody Blue Balls” At Wimbledon
There’s nothing like a universally respected titan of broadcasting discussing blue balls at a notoriously stuffy tennis tournament.
Dick Enberg‘s ESPN Tennis contract is ending, and after he calls his 28th Wimbledon, he’ll go back to the city he loves to become the San Diego Padres local announcer. But before Dick leaves the All England Club, possibly for good, he held court on a discussion about yellow balls, white balls… and blue balls.
His broadcast partner, Chris Evert, chose to “leave that one alone.” We, on the other hand, enjoy this sort of thing, and couldn’t be more grateful to Mr. Enberg for leaving us with one last accidental gem before he exits the Wimbledon booth forever.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Manny Pacquiao Eyes Revenge Return Bouts With Marquez, Bradley
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!