- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Esteemed Announcer Dick Enberg Discusses “Bloody Blue Balls” At Wimbledon
There’s nothing like a universally respected titan of broadcasting discussing blue balls at a notoriously stuffy tennis tournament.
Dick Enberg‘s ESPN Tennis contract is ending, and after he calls his 28th Wimbledon, he’ll go back to the city he loves to become the San Diego Padres local announcer. But before Dick leaves the All England Club, possibly for good, he held court on a discussion about yellow balls, white balls… and blue balls.
His broadcast partner, Chris Evert, chose to “leave that one alone.” We, on the other hand, enjoy this sort of thing, and couldn’t be more grateful to Mr. Enberg for leaving us with one last accidental gem before he exits the Wimbledon booth forever.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager