- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fan Being Kicked In Face Leads To Fantastic Batman Reference
TNT’s Kevin Harlan called a gem during Tuesday night’s Lakers-Jazz game. No, it wasn’t because of his on-point basketball observations or delightful banter with fellow commentator Reggie Miller (although we’re sure Harlan’s effort was full of that stuff). No, we enjoyed Harlan’s Tuesday night performance for other reasons.
We already highlighted his fantastic call on this play, in which the artist formerly known as Ron Artest skyed in for a monster dunk and Harlan punctuated it by shouting Artest’s new government name (“Metta… World… PEACE!”). As if that wasn’t enough, he then made a remarkably astute Batman reference after one poor fan got kicked in the face by an out-of-bounds Devin Harris.
Well done, Kevin Harlan. Well done.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?