- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Fan Being Kicked In Face Leads To Fantastic Batman Reference
TNT’s Kevin Harlan called a gem during Tuesday night’s Lakers-Jazz game. No, it wasn’t because of his on-point basketball observations or delightful banter with fellow commentator Reggie Miller (although we’re sure Harlan’s effort was full of that stuff). No, we enjoyed Harlan’s Tuesday night performance for other reasons.
We already highlighted his fantastic call on this play, in which the artist formerly known as Ron Artest skyed in for a monster dunk and Harlan punctuated it by shouting Artest’s new government name (“Metta… World… PEACE!”). As if that wasn’t enough, he then made a remarkably astute Batman reference after one poor fan got kicked in the face by an out-of-bounds Devin Harris.
Well done, Kevin Harlan. Well done.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap