- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fan Being Kicked In Face Leads To Fantastic Batman Reference
TNT’s Kevin Harlan called a gem during Tuesday night’s Lakers-Jazz game. No, it wasn’t because of his on-point basketball observations or delightful banter with fellow commentator Reggie Miller (although we’re sure Harlan’s effort was full of that stuff). No, we enjoyed Harlan’s Tuesday night performance for other reasons.
We already highlighted his fantastic call on this play, in which the artist formerly known as Ron Artest skyed in for a monster dunk and Harlan punctuated it by shouting Artest’s new government name (“Metta… World… PEACE!”). As if that wasn’t enough, he then made a remarkably astute Batman reference after one poor fan got kicked in the face by an out-of-bounds Devin Harris.
Well done, Kevin Harlan. Well done.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row