- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Fan Being Kicked In Face Leads To Fantastic Batman Reference
TNT’s Kevin Harlan called a gem during Tuesday night’s Lakers-Jazz game. No, it wasn’t because of his on-point basketball observations or delightful banter with fellow commentator Reggie Miller (although we’re sure Harlan’s effort was full of that stuff). No, we enjoyed Harlan’s Tuesday night performance for other reasons.
We already highlighted his fantastic call on this play, in which the artist formerly known as Ron Artest skyed in for a monster dunk and Harlan punctuated it by shouting Artest’s new government name (“Metta… World… PEACE!”). As if that wasn’t enough, he then made a remarkably astute Batman reference after one poor fan got kicked in the face by an out-of-bounds Devin Harris.
Well done, Kevin Harlan. Well done.
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Manny Pacquiao Says He's Back