- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Brave, Awkward Man Professes Love For Sideline Reporter In Front Of Everybody
Bless your heart, Greg from Lemont. After participating in the “Shoot the Puck” contest during last night’s Blackhawks game, and losing, you were interviewed by pretty and beautiful CSN sideline reporter Sarah Kustok. And, wouldn’t you know it, but a few self-deprecating jokes and a shout-out to your sister later, you worked up the courage to tell Sarah Kustok how pretty and beautiful she was. And then you told her you loved her.
You will never live this down. You will be ribbed by your friends, family, and the faceless masses of the internet for the next four months, if not longer. It might even be tough for you to get a date in the Chicago area for awhile because of, you know… the creepiness.
But I’ll be damned if you didn’t leave it all out on the ice.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever