- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- TNT Crew Rocks Craig Sager Suits In Honor Of The Reporter, Who Has Leukemia
- Bernard Hopkins Continues Winning Matches At 49, Might Be An Alien
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Brave, Awkward Man Professes Love For Sideline Reporter In Front Of Everybody
Bless your heart, Greg from Lemont. After participating in the “Shoot the Puck” contest during last night’s Blackhawks game, and losing, you were interviewed by pretty and beautiful CSN sideline reporter Sarah Kustok. And, wouldn’t you know it, but a few self-deprecating jokes and a shout-out to your sister later, you worked up the courage to tell Sarah Kustok how pretty and beautiful she was. And then you told her you loved her.
You will never live this down. You will be ribbed by your friends, family, and the faceless masses of the internet for the next four months, if not longer. It might even be tough for you to get a date in the Chicago area for awhile because of, you know… the creepiness.
But I’ll be damned if you didn’t leave it all out on the ice.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story