- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Today In Accidental Gay Kisses In Video Games
Sometimes, you find love in unlikely places. This video, taken from EA Sports’ popular FIFA 12 video game, has been making the rounds for the last few days. In it, an improbable romance emerges between two pixelated soccer players as they get tangled up in the penalty box. It might be a fluke of in-game mechanics… or maybe Liverpool’s Andy Carrol just wanted to share butterfly kisses with this Arsenal goalkeeper. Either way, we won’t judge.
- Filed Under:
- FIFA 12
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy