- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Today In Accidental Gay Kisses In Video Games
Sometimes, you find love in unlikely places. This video, taken from EA Sports’ popular FIFA 12 video game, has been making the rounds for the last few days. In it, an improbable romance emerges between two pixelated soccer players as they get tangled up in the penalty box. It might be a fluke of in-game mechanics… or maybe Liverpool’s Andy Carrol just wanted to share butterfly kisses with this Arsenal goalkeeper. Either way, we won’t judge.
- Filed Under:
- FIFA 12
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts