- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
When Anti-Obama Songs Go Wrong: Football Coach Claims He Was Fired Over Tune (Video)
Bryan Glover, now the former head football coach of Grasslands Middle School in Franklin, Tenn., doesn’t appreciate the job President Barack Obama is doing, and he wants everyone to know it. Through the majesty of song, Glover voiced his displeasure with the Obama Administration.
You see, Glover decided to send everyone in his address book an email containing a link to this song, and those contacts included faculty and parents of students at the school. There’s talk that Glover violated something in the school’s thick rulebook, or that his song contains racial underpinnings.
Decide for yourself here:
In case you were wondering, Franklin is in Williamson County, which voted 69%-30% in favor of Republican John McCain in 2008′s presidential election.
Wondering who my favorite President is? Ask me on twitter.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy