- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
When Anti-Obama Songs Go Wrong: Football Coach Claims He Was Fired Over Tune (Video)
Bryan Glover, now the former head football coach of Grasslands Middle School in Franklin, Tenn., doesn’t appreciate the job President Barack Obama is doing, and he wants everyone to know it. Through the majesty of song, Glover voiced his displeasure with the Obama Administration.
You see, Glover decided to send everyone in his address book an email containing a link to this song, and those contacts included faculty and parents of students at the school. There’s talk that Glover violated something in the school’s thick rulebook, or that his song contains racial underpinnings.
Decide for yourself here:
In case you were wondering, Franklin is in Williamson County, which voted 69%-30% in favor of Republican John McCain in 2008′s presidential election.
Wondering who my favorite President is? Ask me on twitter.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?