- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Former NBA Player Nick Van Exel’s Son Confesses To Neighbor’s Murder
Nickey Van Exel, the 20 year-old son of former NBA star Nick Van Exel, has reportedly confessed to the murder of Bradley Bassey Eyo in Dallas. It appears that Eyo was Van Exel’s neighbor, although the motive for the crime is still unclear.
According to Dallas’s WFAA-TV, Eyo was found shot to death the day after Christmas. Police investigating the case determined he was murdered at a Garland, Texas home and his body later dumped at the lake, less than a mile away.
Van Exel turned himself in to Arlington County authorities last night, and bond has been set at $1 million. Before this charge he had no prior criminal record.
The elder Van Exel is best known for leading the Cincinnati Bearcats to the Final Four in 1992 before a 13-year career in the NBA. He currently works as an assistant coach with the Atlanta Hawks.
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Are Dallas Cowboys Out Of the Playoff Hunt?