- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Former NBA Player Nick Van Exel’s Son Confesses To Neighbor’s Murder
Nickey Van Exel, the 20 year-old son of former NBA star Nick Van Exel, has reportedly confessed to the murder of Bradley Bassey Eyo in Dallas. It appears that Eyo was Van Exel’s neighbor, although the motive for the crime is still unclear.
According to Dallas’s WFAA-TV, Eyo was found shot to death the day after Christmas. Police investigating the case determined he was murdered at a Garland, Texas home and his body later dumped at the lake, less than a mile away.
Van Exel turned himself in to Arlington County authorities last night, and bond has been set at $1 million. Before this charge he had no prior criminal record.
The elder Van Exel is best known for leading the Cincinnati Bearcats to the Final Four in 1992 before a 13-year career in the NBA. He currently works as an assistant coach with the Atlanta Hawks.
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager