- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Former NFL Cheerleader Will Be Sideline Reporter At Hot Dog Eating Contest
Apparently NFL players aren’t the only league employees looking for additional work during the lockout, and that includes NFL cheerleaders.
Renee Herlocker, a former cheerleader for the Denver Broncos, will be the sideline reporter for tomorrow’s Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest. Most recently, she’s been working at E! and she made an appearance in last summer’s Iron Man 2.
We’re not exactly sure what a sideline reporter does during a hot dog eating contest, but judging by Herlocker’s pictures, we’re definitely willing to tune in and find out.
[H/T The Big Lead]
- Filed Under:
- Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'