- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steal Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Former NFL Cheerleader Will Be Sideline Reporter At Hot Dog Eating Contest
Apparently NFL players aren’t the only league employees looking for additional work during the lockout, and that includes NFL cheerleaders.
Renee Herlocker, a former cheerleader for the Denver Broncos, will be the sideline reporter for tomorrow’s Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest. Most recently, she’s been working at E! and she made an appearance in last summer’s Iron Man 2.
We’re not exactly sure what a sideline reporter does during a hot dog eating contest, but judging by Herlocker’s pictures, we’re definitely willing to tune in and find out.
[H/T The Big Lead]
- Filed Under:
- Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts