- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Found: The Most Butt-Obsessed Camera Man At The 2012 London Olympics
Slovenian triple jumper Snežana Rodić caught the eye of one camera man at the 2012 Games, and he decided to dedicate the majority of his lens work to her derriere. [Bro Bible]
We already know the Today Show can’t keep its black quarterbacks straight, but now comes word that they interviewed former heavyweight champ Evander Holyfield like he was just some random dude on the street. Hire more people who watch sports, Today Show! [twimg]
Police are conducting an internal investigation of the March traffic stop of former Arkansas State running back Michael Dyer. (Dyer was kicked off the team Sunday.) In the video, the cop who pulls Dyer over pretty much talks to him like he’s his little brother. [Arkansas Sports 360]
… is the best ever. [ESPN]
The best table smashing moments of the WWE. [Daily of the Day]
What’s on TV tonight.
Olympics: 8 p.m. – Midnight (ET/PT): Swimming, men’s gymnastics, men’s diving (NBC). 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.: Boxing (CNBC); MLB: Los Angeles Angels at Texas (ESPN, 7 p.m.).
And, finally tonight.
The greatest music video of all time will blow your mind eleven times over.
- Filed Under:
- Kelly Kelly Supports Boyfriend Sheldon Souray At Hockey Game
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Tiger Woods Plays House with Lindsay Vonn
- The Top 20 Weirdest Injuries in Sports History