- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Analyst Fran Fraschilla Made Fun Of Jason Kidd’s DWI Arrest, And It Was A Little Uncomfortable
Fran Fraschilla will do pretty much anything to make a point. This is the guy who, when he was coaching St. John’s, reportedly once pulled down his pants while addressing his team, either to show them just what they lacked or to tell them to kiss his ass if they continued to give shoddy effort, depending on who’s describing it. So we guess it shouldn’t come as a huge shock that, when talk turned to the Knicks’ point guard situation during a telecast of USA Basketball’s tuneup win over Great Britain yesterday, Fraschilla addressed the Jason Kidd situation… candidly, let’s say.
Probably the right move by Fraschilla’s broadcast partners to move right on and pretend he never said it, though again, the remark underscores how lucky Kidd is that anyone is in a position to joke about what he did. Even though it seems Kidd will be okay, however – uh, too soon, Fran, maybe?
- Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao: Robert Garcia Breaks it Down
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Myles Jury Knocked Out a Legend