- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Opposes Washington NFL Nickname Change
- Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Analyst Fran Fraschilla Made Fun Of Jason Kidd’s DWI Arrest, And It Was A Little Uncomfortable
Fran Fraschilla will do pretty much anything to make a point. This is the guy who, when he was coaching St. John’s, reportedly once pulled down his pants while addressing his team, either to show them just what they lacked or to tell them to kiss his ass if they continued to give shoddy effort, depending on who’s describing it. So we guess it shouldn’t come as a huge shock that, when talk turned to the Knicks’ point guard situation during a telecast of USA Basketball’s tuneup win over Great Britain yesterday, Fraschilla addressed the Jason Kidd situation… candidly, let’s say.
Probably the right move by Fraschilla’s broadcast partners to move right on and pretend he never said it, though again, the remark underscores how lucky Kidd is that anyone is in a position to joke about what he did. Even though it seems Kidd will be okay, however – uh, too soon, Fran, maybe?
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight