- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Pacers Coach Frank Vogel Once Did A Stupid Human Trick On Late Night With David Letterman
Indiana Pacers interim head coach Frank Vogel deserves to be made the team’s permanent coach, we think. Indiana was just 17-27 when he took over midway through last season, but he guided the Pacers to a 20-18 finish, and his squad gave the Bulls a tougher time in the first round of the playoffs than anyone expected.
But while Vogel’s been termed “the likely frontrunner” to land the job on a full-time basis, it’s not a given. The Pacers are expected to talk with several other candidates, and former Cavs coach Mike Brown could be chief among them. Whether Vogel gets the job or not, though, he’s got a bright future in the business. He’s young (turns 38 next month), and if worst comes to worst (the ‘relevant portion’ begins at the five-minute mark)…
…no one can ever tell him he can’t spin a basketball on a toothbrush while brushing his teeth with that toothbrush. And consider us impressed…Vogel’s was the best Stupid Human Trick of the three showcased by Letterman that day. Some reporter has to ask him to do the trick for them on camera now, right?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends