- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Presenting: The Greatest Frisbee Death Scene Ever
The year? 1987. The movie? “Hard Ticket to Hawaii.” The frisbee death scene? This one.
It’s made the rounds before –when you watch the clip, you’ll know why– and if you haven’t seen it yet, you’re welcome. Happy Friday, you good people. [Reddit]
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'