- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Presenting: The Greatest Frisbee Death Scene Ever
The year? 1987. The movie? “Hard Ticket to Hawaii.” The frisbee death scene? This one.
It’s made the rounds before –when you watch the clip, you’ll know why– and if you haven’t seen it yet, you’re welcome. Happy Friday, you good people. [Reddit]
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson