- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Gene Simmons Confirms KISS Arena League Offer To Tim Tebow; Takes Shot At Michael Vick
Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley were on the NBC Kathie Lee & Hoda Morning Chatter From the Lowest Level of Hell Program, plugging their new tell-all book, and their new Arena League team, the LA Kiss (yep). Kathie Lee, who should rent out the empty portions of her head as affordable housing, never fails to disappoint:
“This book is hard to put down, and it’s hard to believe you guys are still alive.”
Right back atcha, KLG. To quote the great Ricky Gervais: “Who are you kidding? I once saw you in an episode of Bonanza.”
But finally the conversation lurched toward the LA Kiss offer to sign Tim Tebow (yep).
Stanley, laughably, claimed that the offer wasn’t about publicity:
“That’s legitimate. It really wasn’t about publicity, he would be great for the sport. He’s a great citizen, he’s a great role model, there are some athletes who are questionable, certainly he isn’t one of them.”
“Why not? Better to have more Tim Tebows in football than guys who are abusing their dogs and are up for murder.”
Boom! Michael Vick and Aaron Hernandez slammed by KISS, and you saw it here first. Unless you actually watch Kathie Lee and Hoda’s Haranguing Torture Hour. Then you have our sympathy.
READ: Tim Tebow Offered Contract To Play For The Arena Team Owned By Kiss [SportsGrid]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts