- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Gene Simmons Confirms KISS Arena League Offer To Tim Tebow; Takes Shot At Michael Vick
Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley were on the NBC Kathie Lee & Hoda Morning Chatter From the Lowest Level of Hell Program, plugging their new tell-all book, and their new Arena League team, the LA Kiss (yep). Kathie Lee, who should rent out the empty portions of her head as affordable housing, never fails to disappoint:
“This book is hard to put down, and it’s hard to believe you guys are still alive.”
Right back atcha, KLG. To quote the great Ricky Gervais: “Who are you kidding? I once saw you in an episode of Bonanza.”
But finally the conversation lurched toward the LA Kiss offer to sign Tim Tebow (yep).
Stanley, laughably, claimed that the offer wasn’t about publicity:
“That’s legitimate. It really wasn’t about publicity, he would be great for the sport. He’s a great citizen, he’s a great role model, there are some athletes who are questionable, certainly he isn’t one of them.”
“Why not? Better to have more Tim Tebows in football than guys who are abusing their dogs and are up for murder.”
Boom! Michael Vick and Aaron Hernandez slammed by KISS, and you saw it here first. Unless you actually watch Kathie Lee and Hoda’s Haranguing Torture Hour. Then you have our sympathy.
READ: Tim Tebow Offered Contract To Play For The Arena Team Owned By Kiss [SportsGrid]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story