- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
George Costanza Forced To Apologize For Calling Cricket Game “Gay”
Last week, Jason Alexander, the actor that played Georgey Porgey on Seinfeld, was appearing on Craig Ferguson’s “The Late Late Show” show when he characterized cricket as, “…the weirdest … It’s not like a manly baseball pitch; it’s a queer British gay pitch.”
Seriously. First Kramer, now George? What is the world coming to? Next thing we know Elaine is going to be cracking heads and Jerry is going to be… well Jerry is way too mild-mannered to ever get himself into some trouble.
But Mr. Alexander was caught in his own joke, then tried to defend it, and finally walked away with his tail between his legs.
It used to be in your stand-up routine; you don’t say? Well that certainly expunges all offensive aspects of the joke… or not. That’s not gonna cut it George. You’re better than that. How are you going to complete the feats of strength this year if you’re not mentally strong?
- Kelly Kelly Supports Boyfriend Sheldon Souray At Hockey Game
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- Remembering Quinton "Rampage" Jackson's Time In The UFC
- Pete Rose Disappointed with Wife's Breast Reduction