- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Gay Dating App “Grindr” Crashes Minutes After Olympic Athletes Arrive In London
The world’s most famous mobile app for dudes who want to crush other dudes crashed minutes after the athletes arrived in London for the Olympic games. The reason? Too many people were on it at once. Wasn’t the Olympic Village supposed to be some sort of non-stop sex camp or something? Why are all of the gay Olympians turning to a dating site? Go out and meet each other, gay bros! [The Mirror]
Snooki has been tweeting photos from Citi Field all day. [Twitter]
Bobby Bowden was crowned the all-time wins coach in college football today, albeit in the worst way possible. Since there is nary a Southern gentleman more charming than Bobby Bowden, though, he handled it brilliantly. [ESPN]
Today in “photo mistakes you don’t want to make.” [imgur]
The Dark Knight Rises, reviewed (Caution: spoilers). [The Mary Sue]
Red Sox at Rangers (ESPN, 7 p.m.); American Ninja Warrior (NBC, 9 p.m.); Forrest Gump (A&E, 8 p.m.); Alien vs. Predator (AMC, 8 p.m.); Unforgiven (CMT, 8 p.m.); Tomorrow Never Dies (Encore, 8 p.m.).
And, finally tonight.
Dad exhibits superb old man strength on 60th birthday, benches 300 pounds.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'