- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Gay Dating App “Grindr” Crashes Minutes After Olympic Athletes Arrive In London
The world’s most famous mobile app for dudes who want to crush other dudes crashed minutes after the athletes arrived in London for the Olympic games. The reason? Too many people were on it at once. Wasn’t the Olympic Village supposed to be some sort of non-stop sex camp or something? Why are all of the gay Olympians turning to a dating site? Go out and meet each other, gay bros! [The Mirror]
Snooki has been tweeting photos from Citi Field all day. [Twitter]
Bobby Bowden was crowned the all-time wins coach in college football today, albeit in the worst way possible. Since there is nary a Southern gentleman more charming than Bobby Bowden, though, he handled it brilliantly. [ESPN]
Today in “photo mistakes you don’t want to make.” [imgur]
The Dark Knight Rises, reviewed (Caution: spoilers). [The Mary Sue]
Red Sox at Rangers (ESPN, 7 p.m.); American Ninja Warrior (NBC, 9 p.m.); Forrest Gump (A&E, 8 p.m.); Alien vs. Predator (AMC, 8 p.m.); Unforgiven (CMT, 8 p.m.); Tomorrow Never Dies (Encore, 8 p.m.).
And, finally tonight.
Dad exhibits superb old man strength on 60th birthday, benches 300 pounds.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence