- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Gay Dating App “Grindr” Crashes Minutes After Olympic Athletes Arrive In London
The world’s most famous mobile app for dudes who want to crush other dudes crashed minutes after the athletes arrived in London for the Olympic games. The reason? Too many people were on it at once. Wasn’t the Olympic Village supposed to be some sort of non-stop sex camp or something? Why are all of the gay Olympians turning to a dating site? Go out and meet each other, gay bros! [The Mirror]
Snooki has been tweeting photos from Citi Field all day. [Twitter]
Bobby Bowden was crowned the all-time wins coach in college football today, albeit in the worst way possible. Since there is nary a Southern gentleman more charming than Bobby Bowden, though, he handled it brilliantly. [ESPN]
Today in “photo mistakes you don’t want to make.” [imgur]
The Dark Knight Rises, reviewed (Caution: spoilers). [The Mary Sue]
Red Sox at Rangers (ESPN, 7 p.m.); American Ninja Warrior (NBC, 9 p.m.); Forrest Gump (A&E, 8 p.m.); Alien vs. Predator (AMC, 8 p.m.); Unforgiven (CMT, 8 p.m.); Tomorrow Never Dies (Encore, 8 p.m.).
And, finally tonight.
Dad exhibits superb old man strength on 60th birthday, benches 300 pounds.
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- The Washington Warriors?
- Is Aaron Rodgers Clutch?
- High School Builds $60 Million Football Stadium