- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Gay Dating App “Grindr” Crashes Minutes After Olympic Athletes Arrive In London
The world’s most famous mobile app for dudes who want to crush other dudes crashed minutes after the athletes arrived in London for the Olympic games. The reason? Too many people were on it at once. Wasn’t the Olympic Village supposed to be some sort of non-stop sex camp or something? Why are all of the gay Olympians turning to a dating site? Go out and meet each other, gay bros! [The Mirror]
Snooki has been tweeting photos from Citi Field all day. [Twitter]
Bobby Bowden was crowned the all-time wins coach in college football today, albeit in the worst way possible. Since there is nary a Southern gentleman more charming than Bobby Bowden, though, he handled it brilliantly. [ESPN]
Today in “photo mistakes you don’t want to make.” [imgur]
The Dark Knight Rises, reviewed (Caution: spoilers). [The Mary Sue]
Red Sox at Rangers (ESPN, 7 p.m.); American Ninja Warrior (NBC, 9 p.m.); Forrest Gump (A&E, 8 p.m.); Alien vs. Predator (AMC, 8 p.m.); Unforgiven (CMT, 8 p.m.); Tomorrow Never Dies (Encore, 8 p.m.).
And, finally tonight.
Dad exhibits superb old man strength on 60th birthday, benches 300 pounds.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success