- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Gay Dating App “Grindr” Crashes Minutes After Olympic Athletes Arrive In London
The world’s most famous mobile app for dudes who want to crush other dudes crashed minutes after the athletes arrived in London for the Olympic games. The reason? Too many people were on it at once. Wasn’t the Olympic Village supposed to be some sort of non-stop sex camp or something? Why are all of the gay Olympians turning to a dating site? Go out and meet each other, gay bros! [The Mirror]
Snooki has been tweeting photos from Citi Field all day. [Twitter]
Bobby Bowden was crowned the all-time wins coach in college football today, albeit in the worst way possible. Since there is nary a Southern gentleman more charming than Bobby Bowden, though, he handled it brilliantly. [ESPN]
Today in “photo mistakes you don’t want to make.” [imgur]
The Dark Knight Rises, reviewed (Caution: spoilers). [The Mary Sue]
Red Sox at Rangers (ESPN, 7 p.m.); American Ninja Warrior (NBC, 9 p.m.); Forrest Gump (A&E, 8 p.m.); Alien vs. Predator (AMC, 8 p.m.); Unforgiven (CMT, 8 p.m.); Tomorrow Never Dies (Encore, 8 p.m.).
And, finally tonight.
Dad exhibits superb old man strength on 60th birthday, benches 300 pounds.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo