- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- You Will Be Hypnotized By This Yankees' Fan Regurgitating Cotton Candy
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Guillermo From Jimmy Kimmel Live Proves That Mispronouncing NBA Players’ Names Is Hilarious
Is highbrow comedy your thing? Well, go read Mark Twain or something, buddy, and leave us with Guillermo, the Jimmy Kimmel Live personality who just can’t wrap his tongue around the confusing last names of some of these NBA finalists. Throw some awkward questions about facial hair and you’ve got yourself some comedy gold.
Guillermo (last name Rodriguez) was in Oklahoma City for the 2012 NBA Finals Media Day. His best work comes from when he is able to somehow sneak up behind his subject and tap them on the shoulder, as if they are not already speaking to dozens of reporters. It’s an uncommon technique that nets surprised/surprising results.
Dwayne Wade (Wane? Wade. Wane? Wade. Wane? Wade) comes out of this one as the most likable. James Harden, on the other hand, isn’t pleased with Guillermo’s tactics. Could it be that the Heat are the — gasp — good guys?! It boggles the mind to consider the concept.
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- 23 Funny Gatorade GIFs
- Zdeno Chara Anchors Bruins' Makeshift Defense
- Athletes You Forgot Dyed Their Hair Blonde