- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
A Somber Gus Johnson Talks CBS Departure: “I Need To Decompress”
Gus Johnson’s departure from CBS was one of the most talked-about sports media moves in recent memory. Johnson, who built his buzz by being a hyper-enthusiastic catchphrase factory during the NCAA Tournament, left CBS after they failed to match an offer he received from FOX Sports.
Leaving the company he made his name with (as well as being involved in the high-anxiety negotiations that undoubtedly took place over the last few weeks) has clearly taken its toll on Johnson. A tired-sounding Gus told Dan Patrick (who, you may recall, left a high-powered sports media entity himself) that he’s “still processing” his big life change.
And then Dan Patrick talked about how Rick Reilly once called his departure from ESPN “the worst career move ever made.”
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who Would Be In The MMA Hall of Fame?
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar