- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
PHOTO: Hannah Storm’s Wardrobe Is The Star Of The Heat-Celtics Game So Far
Storm was seen talking to Celtics guard Ray Allen before the game for a segment I’m assuming will be aired later tonight on SportsCenter. Poor Jon Barry is getting the cold shoulder something terrible.
As for the game itself, the Basketball Revolution has not been televised – at least not yet. LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh have looked uncomfortable as a unit, and Wade in particular still appears to be making sense of all of the talent surrounding him.
Will Miami get it together, and turn into Voltron before our eyes (undoubtedly killing hundreds of fans at the TD Garden in the process)? Will Boston’s experience as a team trump the greatest collection of video game athletes ever assembled? And more importantly, which ESPN pundit will get themselves into trouble for saying something cheeky about Storm’s wardrobe choice?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Anderson Silva Returns to Meet Nick Diaz in Middleweight Clash
- Jermain Taylor Released On Bond
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce