- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
PHOTO: Hannah Storm’s Wardrobe Is The Star Of The Heat-Celtics Game So Far
Storm was seen talking to Celtics guard Ray Allen before the game for a segment I’m assuming will be aired later tonight on SportsCenter. Poor Jon Barry is getting the cold shoulder something terrible.
As for the game itself, the Basketball Revolution has not been televised – at least not yet. LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh have looked uncomfortable as a unit, and Wade in particular still appears to be making sense of all of the talent surrounding him.
Will Miami get it together, and turn into Voltron before our eyes (undoubtedly killing hundreds of fans at the TD Garden in the process)? Will Boston’s experience as a team trump the greatest collection of video game athletes ever assembled? And more importantly, which ESPN pundit will get themselves into trouble for saying something cheeky about Storm’s wardrobe choice?
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released