- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
PHOTO: Hannah Storm’s Wardrobe Is The Star Of The Heat-Celtics Game So Far
Storm was seen talking to Celtics guard Ray Allen before the game for a segment I’m assuming will be aired later tonight on SportsCenter. Poor Jon Barry is getting the cold shoulder something terrible.
As for the game itself, the Basketball Revolution has not been televised – at least not yet. LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh have looked uncomfortable as a unit, and Wade in particular still appears to be making sense of all of the talent surrounding him.
Will Miami get it together, and turn into Voltron before our eyes (undoubtedly killing hundreds of fans at the TD Garden in the process)? Will Boston’s experience as a team trump the greatest collection of video game athletes ever assembled? And more importantly, which ESPN pundit will get themselves into trouble for saying something cheeky about Storm’s wardrobe choice?
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds